Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Yeah for Drew-Drew

I'm so proud of Drew! He pretty much potty trained himself in one day. His little pal Aaron was over at our house with his mom Jessica and we decided to let them run around the backyard naked as they jumped in the bouncy house and ran through the sprinkler. Aaron was working on potty training so I had the potty chair out for him to use. Well, Drew soon ran into the house with that bare naked little bottom of his, went pee in the chair, and then came back outside without saying a word to me. I looked curious at my friend and ran inside to see if my suspicions were true and, yep, they were. And that was the end of diapers for him. Well, he still uses them at night-night time, but that is it. The saying is so true that when they are ready, they are ready. I had tried once every couple of months since he was 2 with no luck. Little Cameron thinks the potty chair is pretty cool too so he likes to sit on one right next to brother. Aren't they the cutest!

1 comment:

me said...

Yay for Drew! Mommy is so impressed and you look like such a big boy running around in your superhero underoos!