Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 17, 2008

GG's Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GG!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!
Voochie-Bob The Great Grandkids
Sebastian

Auntie Dee and GGNana and Alyssa
DD and Ry-Ry


The surprise visitors

Beautiful Halle




August 20th, my GG turns 80 years old. I flew in Thursday night for the big birthday celebration that occurred yesterday. My cousin Josh (from LA) and I surprised my grandma with our visit and made her quite weak in the knees.....all her grandkids were there! The birthday party was fantastic! Kim and Harry did a wonderful job hosting and catering the event. Kim prepared all the food herself and it was so delicious. Harry had the yard and house looking fantastic and was head of the grill. Jessi came down from Canada with her two little munchkins and brought a beautiful cake, cupcakes, and made the very creative birthday crown. Denise, Troy, and Delores all made it for the event along with my Grandmas half sister and son. And then, of course, my parents, my sister and family, and Brian with little Jasmin. Kirsten even made a small appearance before she had to leave for work.


Thank you to everyone who put effort into making this party a big success. It was so great to see you all and I look forward to seeing you again in a couple months when we come back for Christmas. Thank you also to Grant for taking time off from his busy work schedule and watching the boys!


Above are just a few of the pictures that I took yesterday. Enjoy......I have to go board the plane now (can't wait to go see my boys)!

2 comments:

Omi Kim said...

Thank you Jules,
We were so thrilled to have you come home. It was one of those times in my life when I wanted to have to "freeze the frame." It was perfect!..even the heat didn't change how special it was. Thank you for all your help, thank you Grant for encouraging Julie to come and taking care of the boys.
The pictures are great!! and can't wait to see you at Christmas.
Much love,
Auntie Kim

Jessi said...

It was so wonderful to see you too! What a great post...it was such a special day for GG and I'm so glad that we were all able to be a part of it. Can't wait to see you with the entire family at Christmas! Love you, hugs to Grant and the boys. Can you send me all your pics on a disc??? You were able to capture some amazing shots! Love you! Love, Jessi